Wednesday, May 19, 2010

♪♫Nice Song♪♫

Kantoi Lyrics :
by Zee Avi

Semalam I call You, You tak asnwer
You kata You keluar pergi dinner
You kata You keluar dengan kawan You
but when I called Tommy he said it wasnt true

So i drop my car pergi Damansara
Tommy kate maybe You tengok bola
tapi bila I sampai…u, u tak ada
Lagi la I jadi gila

So I called then called sampai You answer
You kata sori sayang tadi tak dengar
My phone was on silent, I was at the gym
Tp latar belakang suara perempuan lain

Sudahlah sayang, I dont believe You
I’ve always known that your words is never true
Why I’m with You?
I pun tak tahu
No wonder la my friend pun tak suka You

So I guess thats the end of our story
Akhir kata she accpeted his apology
Tapi last-last kita dapat tahu she was cheating too
With her ex boyfriend best friend - Tommy

Download this song here ZeeAvi-Kantoi.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment